Castle Writer and Police Vests

BECKETT: Thanks for having my back in there.
CASTLE: Always

.
CASTLE: I got this special order! Cool huh?

 CASTLE: Am I packing? No, I'm not a cop! My vest says writer on it!

CASTLE: A writer and his muse solving crime, just like us

BECKETT: Okay, Castle, but it's accompany and observe, not participate and annoy. Got it?
CASTLE: Participate and annoy is a lot more fun, but alright

 CASTLE: What's the strangest pet you've ever had?
BECKETT: You.

 BECKETT: I wish that I had someone who could be there for me and I could be there for him and we could do it together.

 CASTLE: Don't leave me, please. Stay with me. Ok. Kate, I love you. I Love you Kate.

CASTLE: I really am ruggedly handsome, aren't I?  

BECKETT: How the hell could you do this? 
CASTLE: Because I love you. But you already know that, don't you? You've known for about a year now.

.
BECKETT: Are you kidding me, you’re actually bringing this up right now? After you told me that you just betrayed me?

See Part Two HERE!

Make your own with my tutorial HERE!

And see my LITTLE CASTLE BABY screen prints HERE!

Comments

  1. So adorable!
    Have you tweeted it to the cast of Castle?
    I'm sure that they would
    love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to...I don't have a twitter account...but perhaps I should join up!!

      Delete
  2. Oh Man, these are so cool!! You should send the images to the producers of the show, i'm sure the beautiful Detective Kate Beckett & Richard Castle would love them!! I love all their references to his other movies in the show too, not that i know them (my husband laughs at the in jokes & fills me in) such a good Sunday night view. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clementine's expressions are priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beyond cu-ute!! Looking forward to the tutorial on how to make these:) You are so clever to make these!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts